Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Timeout: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

Timeout: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

Image by awarenesshomefunding.wordpress.com

Let's leave Bo Sanchez's Wealth Summit for a while and let's get some comments from you. So, How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines? or should I say how can you earn extra money in the Philippines? Let me give you some examples:

1. You can earn extra money in the Philippines by getting a part-time job while you are working as a regular employee. An example is to sell packed lunch in your office. I have seen some people who come to the office and sell rice and ulam (viand) in a platic or styro containers. I don't know if one of my colleauges were the ones selling those or not. Anyway, although this story was during my stint in Dubai, I remember that there were at least 2 of our Kabayan colleagues (Filipino colleagues) who emailed us a day ahead to get our orders. Then the following day, we will have a nice Filipino food that will remind us of home! And of course we will pay afterwards!


2. My second idea is, you can earn extra money in the Philippines by putting up a small sari-sari store in your office! You can buy 3-1 coffee, creamer, milo, cup noodles, candies, toothpaste, etc. Small items that are considered a necessity to an office worker especially that he or she can buy it conveniently. I know one of our offices a long time ago, who converted their comfort room into what already looked like a small convenience store! Filipino ingenuity at its finest!


3. Lastly, you can earn extra money in the Philippines by also joining Bo Sanchez's TrulyRichClub. Smooth segue isn't it? Kidding aside, TrulyRichClub is a private group of individuals that Bo Sanchez supports in their financial and spiritual life and I'm already a member! So, please check this link here or click the TrulyRichClub banner below to learn more about how you become a member and earn extra money as well as gain spiritual knowledge and wisdom just like me! So, click the TrulyRichClub banner and learn more about how you can earn extra money in the Philippines.

Join the Truly Rich Club


Oh, by the way, let me just tell you that if you will click any of the TrulyRichClub links and banner here and will join the TrulyRichClub, since I'm a member already, I will then become an affiliate of the TrulyRichClub, meaning, I will earn a teeny-weeny bit of amount from this. Please take note also that as soon as you become a member of the TrulyRichClub, you will also earn as an affiliate and also earn extra money just like me!

Now, live an eXtraodrinary life!

Marco

P.S. What's your idea on how can I earn extra income in the Philippines? What were your experiences? If none, what would you suggest? Please comment and LIKE this blog as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment