Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Investment: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

The Investment: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

Photo by Images Money

Whoa! My second post for How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines is already about investment?!? I was thinking whether I'm going to introduce the resource persons or the speakers for the Wealth Summit 2013 first and tell you what they will teach and talk about. This will give you enough idea and thought on whether the Wealth Summit 2013 will be interesting and will benefit you a lot in the future. On the other hand, I was also thinking that if I'll mention immediately that the Wealth Summit 2013 is NOT FREE and you need to INVEST some cash, then you might forget about my blog and search for another seminar that will be inexpensive or free.


So I decided to just cut to the chase and... there I already said it! If you did not catch it then I will just have to repeat it. If you are really interested to learn how to earn extra money in the Philippines, then buy yourself a ticket to Bo Sanchez's Wealth Summit 2013. I tell you that it will be a very expensive investment and for you to get some discounts, I suggest you check it HERE as soon as possible! Oh by the way, I just would like to make it clear that I have no commission from the tickets that you buy and I'm also not authorized to sell them (but I hope somebody from Bo Sanchez's friends will read my blog and will contact me and will authorize me to sell tickets!).


For sure when you're already reading this paragraph, you're already frowning and shocked about the cost of the ticket! So there, now that you know how much a single ticket costs, start saving, start sacrificing and  skip your usual Starbucks coffee and instead drink the 3-in-1 coffee. Instead of riding a jeepney or a tricycle for a 5 km stretch from the terminal to your house, take a brisk walk instead and you will also get a free ride to good health. Start selling old newspapers, used bottles and plastic containers, old gadgets and things that you no longer need.

Just go out there and be resourceful and look at this on a different perspective. Jim Rohn, one of the best motivational speakers in America said in one of his seminars that if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.

Now, live an eXtraordinary life!




No comments:

Post a Comment